But as soon as this Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion was launched, I couldn’t wait to give it a go. Benefits. I got it from the USA last year as it was not available in India then. ('m not sure if its manufacturer or seller's fault). Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Today’s review is about Nivea Sensual Body Lotion Orange Blossom and Avocado Oil. I think it will be perfect for spring or autom bt not exactly for summer or winter.. Cuz the spf is ver low.. & also it is not so moisturising.. Bt its cheap and well.. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Body Happy Sensation Daily Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin Review. Smooth Sensation. Amazon.in: Buy Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, 400ml with Nivea Soft Crème, 25ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Supplies your skin long lastingly with intensive moisture. Beauty. This lotion is available in many sizes but I chose the smallest one since it was travel-friendly. Take a look now and discover the ideal NIVEA product for your needs and preferences. Read latest reviews of Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion (400 ml) on Purplle.com. Nivea launched this Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion recently in Indian market. Sensitive skin is characterised by an unpleasant sensation on the skin with redness, tightness and rough areas. It provides a good amount of moisturization and hydration and makes my skin soft and supple. i love this lotion. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review. I hope you will like this video. Home; Lotion; Sensational Body Lotion; add review. Also it has some skin whitening properties which is a bonus. Today I am going to review about nivea body lotion which I am using it past few weeks. Nivea Body Lotion Night Whitening Skin Moisturiser Review, Bad about Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! 1 Apply. Not that effective (Long term) Jun 28, 2017 09:49 PM Read (via … It is really a pain to search for thick lotions/oils to keep my body moisturized. NIVEA® Happy Sensation Body Lotion with bamboo extract and orange blossom scent is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies skin. … Learn how your comment data is processed. Don't go for the whitening tag as that is to fool some narrow minded people who don't embrace their natural skin color. Taking care of skin care under the shower really quickly is made possible by NIVEA In-shower Body Milk and NIVEA In-shower Body Lotion. zipzaapp. Nivea whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review; Views on Nivea body lotion night whitening skin moisturiser Packaging: Nivea makes a lot of moisturizers and body lotions. The tiny output hole is helpful to take out just the required amount of body lotion, hence there is no wastage of product. Taking care of skin care under the shower really quickly is made possible by NIVEA In-shower Body Milk and NIVEA In-shower Body Lotion. I am a huge fan of Nivea for its creams, body lotions and lip balms. The Perfect Upper Body Workout For Arm, Shoulders, And Back Fitness . This is the latest Nivea body lotion in the market that Nivea has launched recently. In general, I love all Nivea products and Smooth Sensation Body Lotion is no different. In general as far as I know customers who bought Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion - Shea Butter & Hydra IQ - For Dry Skin - Net Wt. Precio: INR 95 por 75 ml. Its light formula also consists of menthol that gives a cooling, refreshed sensation to the skin! The demand for a particular Nivea Lotion Review is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. Diadora recommends this product! The cooling effect that it provides is very refreshing for summer time. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Este es un envase muy común de Nivea y me gusta. This cooling effect feels very refreshing and energizing, specially during hot summer days. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion would be good if you want a lightweight and fresh summer lotion you can go for it. Amazon.in: Buy Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 Oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I have never been so satisfied with any other moisturizing lotion before during the winter season. Summer heat leaves our skin dehydrated, hence a well hydrating yet lightweight moisturizer is what we should opt for in summer. 22.400. add to wishlist. The body lotion is available in 3 different sizes – 75 ml, 200 ml and 400 ml. It does not help with dry skin but does help in summers with it's cooling sensation and light feel on skin!. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Introducing an improved formula, the Nivea Smooth Sensation is a refreshing and moisturizing lotion that keeps your skin hydrated, fresh and bright even after hot summer outings. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Nivea body lotion is Express hydration variant too is formulated for the dry skin that needs quick hydration especially… The New NIVEA Whitening & Cooling Body lotion has a 3 in 1 effect that gives the moisturizing care of NIVEA with a non-sticky cooling effect while keeping your skin even toned and bright. cetaphil moisturizing lotion reviews, fair & lovely advanced multi vitamin face cream reviews, nivea creme reviews, fair & lovely fairness cream reviews, nivea extra whitening cell repair spf 15 body lotion reviews, vicco turmeric skin cream reviews, lakme sun expert ultra matte spf 50 pa+++ lotion reviews, patanjali aloe vera gel reviews, oriflame milk and honey gold nourishing hand and body cream reviews, … Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. It is a non sticky and lightweight body lotion, which is perfect for summer time. En general, me encantan todos los productos Nivea y la Loción corporal Smooth Sensation no es diferente. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Home; About. 0. no rating yet (0 Ratings) Write Review How to. NIVEA Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Get even toned skin with NIVEA Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion. Nivea Cool Sensation Whitening Body Lotion has SPF 15 which makes it perfect for summer days. Your skin loses moisture in summers too, which is why it is important to moisturise daily. Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion Review /2020; Hola señoras encantadoras, Hoy, revisaré una de mis lociones corporales favoritas de la marca NIVEA. NIVEA Body Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion for Dry Skin: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 103. Benefits. The reason for this is that the skin has very few sebaceous glands in these areas and very little subcutaneous tissue. For some reason, I didn't find myself too keen on this product. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. NIVEA Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Get even toned skin with NIVEA Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion. The patented NIVEA formula uses the knowledge that our skin contains sufficient moisture in its deeper layers. It is because my mum’s skin is super dry and she likes Nivea as a brand. 2. Required fields are marked *. Rs.95/- for 75 ml, Rs.260/- for 200 ml, Rs.375/- for 400 ml, Direction for use : Apply directly on to your skin post bathing & before stepping out, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Ingredients : Key Ingredients – Camu Camu, Acerola Cherry & Menthol Extracts, SPF 15, What Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion claims. NIVEA Sensational Body Lotion Rose & Argan Oil. About The Blog; About The Author; Category. Nivea whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion- I was planning to review some body lotion and this came to my mind. Vamos a entrar en la revisión. 24. 0. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Body Lotion, Whitening Cool Sensation, SPF 15, For All Skin Types, 400ml at Amazon.com. the bottle was 3/4th filled. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product. plastik dengan tutup fliptop. NIVEA Body Lotion, Whitening Cool Sensation, SPF 15, For All Skin... NIVEA Body Lotion, Whitening Cool Sensation, SPF 15, For All Skin Types, 400ml. So, she would get their body lotions. NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types Review Online: Find helpful customer reviews & ratings for NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types at Nykaaman. Add Review. NIVEA Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion contains Camu Camu Extracts that help repairs skin from within and reduces uneven skin tone. Feels light on the skin and blends quickly. I bought nivea body lotion for that purchase t...Read More. I found I really didn't enjoy the scent all that well to use it every day so now I keep the bottle next to my bed for when my husband is feeling in a good mood and he will massage my back using this product. Enriched with Camu and SPF 15, its regular usage helps you get even toned skin and keeps you protected from sun damage. But I love its fragrance as Nivea fragrance is very soothing. 58. Enriched with deep moisture serum and nourishing shea butter, NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion delicately melts into your skin, making it soft, supple and comfortable. cooling effect losts in seconds ..no good moisturing and spf qualities...i like the other nivea products.but i wonder how.a company like nivea can sell us such a pathetic product...itx very runny n the fragrance.is.not.my.type also.i don't feel.it has a great moisturising.properties..cant.say.anythng about.sun defence...i mean i cant.relay on this.product..not.going.to.purchase.again.... disappointed greatly. The moisturizing formula enriched with Vitamin C helps it look even toned, while the Menthol extracts keeps your skin feeling cool. 90 % users. Aromanya menurutku lebih kenaroma bedak bayi, meskipun nama variantnya rose tapi ga harus rose sama sekali. Harganya juga cukup terjangkau. Price of Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion : Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Ingredients : My experience with Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, Good about Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion claims, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion experience, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion ingredients, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion PRICE, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion with SPF 15, List of Best Body Moisturizer for Summer available in India, List of Best Body Butter available in India for Soft Skin, List of Best Body Lotion for Soft Skin to Try this Winter, Oshea Herbals Strawberry Body Butter Review | Price, Claims, VLCC Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion Review | Price, Claims, Nivea Aloe Hydration Skin Cream Review | Price, Claims, 12 Simple Home Remedies for Cracked Heels, Winter Skin Care at Home with Simple Natural Remedies, List of Best Face Wash for Sensitive Skin Available in India, DIY Anti Aging Coffee Scrub recipes for Youthful Skin, Know-How To Get The Best Winter Looks With Your Everyday Shoes, List of Best Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo available in India, OOTD : White Tube Dress with Pops of Golden Detailing, 10 Most Effective Home Remedies for Blackheads, The Face Shop White Seed Blanclouding White Moisture Cream Review, Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream Review | Price, Claims, Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water Review | Price, Claims, Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion For Sensitive Skin Review, Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Review | Price, Claims, Beauty Benefits of Red Wine for Skin and Face, 15 Simple Homemade Face Moisturizer for Soft Skin, 8 Surprising Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin & 10 Ways to use Almond Oil, Simple Home Remedies for Hair Breakage You Can Try, Bajaj Nomarks Cream for All Skin Types Review | Price, Claims, 15 Top Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin, Hair and Health, How to get Luscious Hair in Winter – Ask BeautifulHameshaBlog, 8 Beautiful Flowers To Wear In Hair On A Special Occasion, 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish, You Must Try These 3 Chic Half-Up Ponytail Hairstyles, Palazzo Pants – Most Elegant & Stylish Bottom Wear of the Season, The Smart Way To Shop for Beauty Products at Indian Market, Top 6 Brands and Products to Buy at Sephora India, List of Best Body Lotion for Dry Skin available in India. Ya it does provide a cooling sensation at first but dosent last long.. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. NEW NIVEA Breathable Nourishing Lotion leaves skin soft and smooth with no sticky feel. August 17, 2016. Mi experiencia con la loción corporal Nivea Cool Sensation Whitening: Esta loción Nivea viene en una bonita botella de plástico blanco con una tapa azul. While the others have all required re-application every few hours like a sunscreen, NIVEA MOISTURISING BODY LOTION Fresh Sensation just needs to be applied in the morning and at night (or after bath) and of course after washing hands, as it does protect your skin well when it is left exposed to the cold even outdoors! I was looking for something very light for everyday use and I came across a new body lotion from Nivea. I love most Nivea products so I was eager to try the Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Lotion. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review – A hydrating body lotion with cooling sensation is a treat for our skin in summer. Top positive review. Irresistibly soft and nourished skin all day long! Hi everybody, today I am sharing my review on the new nivea cool sensation body lotion review. As you know these days its getting very cold and our body definitely needs some lotion and creams to repair it. Share. See 108 member reviews and photos. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion is basically a skin lotion that intends rejuvenating skin glow and texture. Once applied, the lotion provides a cooling sensation that stays for some time. This body lotion from Nivea also claims to brighten the complexion. There are bottles of multiple sizes that one can try like the small trial pack of 75 ml that costs only 90 rupees. NIVEA® Body Lotion Infused with Vanilla Scent and Almond Oil transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin. Make Up; Skin Care; Hair Care; Body Care; Looks; Personal; Lifestyle; Partnership; Disclaimer; Achievement [REVIEW] Nivea Sensational Body Lotion - Vanilla & Almond Oil 10:52:00 PM. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion. 60. speaking of the body lotion, well even though i prefer nivea than other brands, this time i was highly dissatisfied. Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. I picked up 2 lotions from Nivea and this is the review on the first one: Nivea Sensitive Body lotion. I have this new Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion. Home; Lotion; Sensational Body Lotion; add review. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 Fluid Ounce at Amazon.com. Moisturizing your body the right way For over 100 years, we have been pushing the boundaries of healthy looking and beautiful skin. The product details is mentioned on the bottle. cooling and does make skin smooth and shiny. Full Reviews & Ratings It looks like i have a constant rash. See All Buying Options . Monday, 8/6/2020 | : : UTC+5. You can go for it.However, certain factors like skin type etc. This page works best with JavaScript. The application is light and skin feels really satiny. It does improve the skin tan and texture on regular use. Find genuine customer reviews from certified buyers. Users’ unbiased NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types reviews will help you choose better. 2. So with new seasons come new lotions. Your wait for softer, moisturized skin that lasts is over. Reviewed this. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion is enriched with menthol extracts that keep our skin cool and fresh all day long. Packaging sama dengan varian lainnya dia botol. Nivea Body Lotion Irresistibly Smooth (Dry Skin) The Nivea Irresistibly Smooth body lotion contains Hydra IQ & Shea butter to provide deep moisture and long lasting smoothness on dry skin. 88 users. Nivea launched this Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion recently in Indian market. Find out more about this product. It comes with SPF 15 and best suited for normal to dry skin. Visitors Choice. The NIVEA Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion is infused with NIVEA Deep Moisture Serum and precious Shea Butter. Learn more with Skincarisma today To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This lotion is non-greasy and it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. It gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave behind any oily feeling on the skin. 250 ml. MEMBER'S REVIEW Signed & Sealed with honesty. Add Review. 09 Aug 2020. by NIVEA. … Reviewed this. Perfect to be used at home when u dont have to go out, Found the product good..but couldn't perceive much cooling sensation even though menthol is one of its ingredients..also the lotion seems to be more watery, Light. Recommended this. ” … Last updated on: March 21, 2017 Posted by: Rashmita Rakshit 0. Another great thing is that it doesn’t trigger sweating which most of the body lotions do in summer. I have used almost each and every Nivea body lotion. I am a big fan of Nivea body lotions and have already tried many variants. September 26, 2016. Recommended this. Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new article/posts by email. Hi everyone!! Description . I am a big fan of Nivea body lotions and have already tried many variants. When I saw this body lotion in a store, I knew it had to go home with me. 1. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This special smoothening formula delicately melts into the skin and leaves no greasy after feel. Echa un vistazo a nuestra amplio surtido de artículos y encuentra los productos NIVEA más adecuados para cuidar tu piel y la de los tuyos. She believes in 'tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it'. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The innovative formula of NIVEA In-shower products is activated by water – there is no longer any need to apply more body lotion after drying. It’s … Makeup and Food are her biggest weaknesses. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review, Price and Details. This … The lotion gently melts into skin leaving it silky and smooth for 48 hours with just 1 application. Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feeling. August 13, 2016. Couldn’t help but purchase it. Find out if the Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin is good for you! Find out if the Nivea Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion for Dry Skin is good for you! Product … List of Best Body Lotion for Dry Skin available in India – Dry skin requires constant ... Rashmita is born & brought up in Kolkata, She is a pure Bengali by heart. REVIEW: Nivea Extra White Repair & Protect Body Lotion Kali ini saya mau berbagi cerita tentang salah satu hand and body lotion favorit saya. I have used this product, and I can assure that it shall add smoothness as well as shine to your skin. there's no such cooling effect as it markets, infact himalaya aloe cucumber refreshing lotion was better than this one. Experience a smoother and softer skin for days after regular use. NIVEA Sensational Body Lotion Orange Blossom & Avocado Oil. 250 ml. She dreams to travel the entire world some time. Today, I will review one of my favourite body lotions from the brand NIVEA. Summers have come and a lot of us would think that the body lotions are not required, but this is not right. seems its either used or was not filled completely. Oily, Medium Dark, Warm, 19 - 24. The unique formula with gentle Vanilla scent blends natural Almond Oil with a fast absorbing lotion. 4,8 5 0 149 149 - Anti-aging
- Leaves your skin feeling more energised
- Intensively moisturises for smooth and supple skin

Q10 is a natural component of your skin which actively works to keep it firm, however levels of Q10 decrease with age and the skin becomes less able to renew itself. Here is the review of it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Review body lotion Nivea, review body lotion vanilla Nivea. Its non sticky, lightweight texture makes it a great choice as a summer body lotion. Users’ unbiased NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types reviews will help you choose better. You can edit your question or post anyway. How To Use: 1. Start your review of NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus! My Experience with Nivea Cool Sensation Whitening Body Lotion: This Nivea lotion comes in a nice white plastic bottle with a blue flip cap. Buy Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion (16.9 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review – A hydrating body lotion with cooling sensation is a treat for our skin in summer. Buy Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion (16.9 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Smooth this deeply … NIVEA Happy Sensation Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce. It is loaded with menthol that gives cooling but as I have tried it, I find it less cooling. The innovative formula of NIVEA In-shower products is activated by water – there is no longer any need to apply more body lotion after drying. Item Number 88130 (881300992497) Ratings and Reviews. Submit Update. 6/14/2020 Sensitive Skin body wash Awesome. Keep on reading to find out more about My Current Favorite Body Lotion for Summer – Nivea Cool Sensation Whitening Body Lotion. Check out Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 Oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Smooth Sensation. 12. She has a good amount of cookbook in her collection.Traveling is her another love. NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types Review Online: Find helpful customer reviews & ratings for NIVEA Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation - SPF 15 - For All Skin Types at Nykaaman. Meditation For Beginners – Learn To Meditate. 4.5. MEMBER'S REVIEW Signed & Sealed with honesty. Write a review. It is ideal for summers and for normal skin. We have products here for both men and women including shower … If you’re looking for products to help improve the healthy look or glow of your skin, we’ve got you covered! Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. See all 100 positive reviews › DJ. August 13, 2016. Enriched with Camu and SPF 15, its regular usage helps you get even toned skin and keeps you protected from sun damage. 2. Keeps you cool in the hot season. Gives even, brightened skin tone and fresh looking skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Body Lotion, Whitening Cool Sensation, SPF 15, For All Skin Types, 200ml at Amazon.com. The unique formula with gentle Vanilla scent blends natural Almond Oil with a fast absorbing lotion. 95 % users. The packaging is no-nonsense, sturdy and very much travel friendly. Comments 0. It is getting warm and that means no need to slather your skin with heavy body lotions. - Gentle Vanilla scent - Transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin - Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feel - Paraben free - … Filter | Sort by: newest. The NIVEA® Shea Daily Moisture Body Lotion (previously called Smooth Daily Moisture Body Lotion) is a lightweight formula that is infused with our Deep Moisture Serum and Natural Shea Butter for noticeably smoother skin. My Favorite Body Lotion for Summer – Nivea Cool Sensation Whitening Body Lotion … The elbows, knees and shins are areas that suffer particularly from dehydrated skin. Body lotion dari nivea lagi, kali ini varian rose & argan oil. The body lotion has the typical Nivea fragrance, though I was expecting something menthol since it says ‘cooling sensation’. Reply as Brand. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Happy Sensation Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce at Amazon.com. It comes in a white opaque bottle with a blue flip cap. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. I have dry skin on my body and Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion keeps my skin moisturized for long. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? It also claims to brighten skin and comes with SPF 15 to protect the skin from sun damage. View more comments. Filter | Sort by: newest. Body lotion vanilla murah dari Nivea. How would you rate this product? Check out our wide range of NIVEA body care products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, 400ml at Amazon.com. NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion is a special smoothing formula that provides 48hours indulging moisture care for noticeably smoother skin, just after one application. Our revolutionary breathable skin technology uses a new type of oil and emulsifier resulting in faster absorption, skin breathability and 48 hours of nourishing moisture. … © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Review of Nivea Whitening Body Lotion With Menthol. I have been using this body lotion for over a year and its a very good body lotion, light on skin n does not feel heavy or cause any reation on my body ..especially my back, i recently tried vasaline but ended up having a reaction on my back...so i am going to order this bottle again.. Bad smell coming from it looks like something else is filled with please I want My refund but it’s showing not returnable policy guys don’t buy it. I really, really like this lotion! Diadora. Nivea Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion for Dry Skin is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Nivea body lotions have been savior for my dry skin in winter, but I never tried them in summer. It keeps my skin soft, supple and fresh for long. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion but the price has sky rocketed! The body lotion glides smoothly on the skin. If you are seeking a body lotion not just for winter but for all seasons, Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion is recommended to you. 5.0. I am using this lotion since a month almost and it has slightly brightened up my tanned feet. not buying this again. Enriched with the goodness of camu camu and menthol, this body lotion gives you even-toned skin and keeps you feeling refreshed for hours. Buy Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion (400 ml) on Purplle.com Find genuine customer reviews from certified buyers. I don’t need any re-application. 176 users. If you want to find out more, check out my Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion Review below. Cuaca akhir-akhir ini nggak menentu, kadang panas banget, … A good lotion helps protect your skin against UV rays but a great lotion goes the extra mile to repair uneven skin tone! Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feeling. Saya memang seneng banget sama brand ini, karena produknya inovatif banget dan brand ini sangat mudah ditemui dimana-mana. Description. It claims to whiten the skin which is not wrong. Its light formula also consists of menthol that gives a cooling, refreshed sensation to the skin! The innovative formula of NIVEA In-shower products is activated by water – there is no longer any need to apply more body lotion after drying. That being said I’m moving on to find another lotion! Product Highlights “I have very dry skin on my upper arms. Learn more with Skincarisma today This is the brand’s first ‘cooling sensation’ body lotion which I think they have made especially for summer. Recientemente, Nivea lanzó esta ‘Cool Sensation Whitening Body Lotion’. Like. The SPF 15 helps protect skin from further sun damage. Oily, Medium Dark, Neutral, 19 - 24. zipzaapp recommends this product! Read latest reviews of Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion (400 ml) on Purplle.com. Menu. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion has traditional Nivea packaging. Sensitive skin is the result of external factors, such as environmental conditions, and a corresponding predisposition. Check out Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion, 400ml with Nivea Soft Crème, 25ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. It does have a very mild cooling effect. Nivea has come up with variety of body lotion and among them Cool sensation will be my preferable choice during summer☀️I think this is the only cooling lotion the branch has launched. Buy Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion (400 ml) on Purplle.com Only few minutes are like some cooling sensation and then it gets back to normal. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It is an excellent product.I have normal to dry skin.This lotion is adequate for my skin,it keeps the skin moisturised.It is not sticky.The fragrance is light. Nivea for its creams, Body lotions have been savior for my dry bumps. Such as environmental conditions, and a corresponding predisposition Nivea fragrance is very soothing that suffer particularly from skin. Lotion ; Sensational Body Lotion is non-greasy and it absorbs quickly and easily the. Review about Nivea Body Lotion for dry skin into Smooth, radiant skin skin Firming Body Lotion.... Skin loses moisture in summers too, which is why it is my... Launched this Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion is basically a skin Lotion that intends rejuvenating skin glow and on... Quickly is made possible by Nivea In-shower Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce Amazon.com... It also claims to whiten the skin! keen on this product m moving on to find an way. The new Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion has traditional Nivea packaging Neutral. There 's no such cooling effect as it markets, infact himalaya aloe cucumber refreshing was... Detail pages, look here to find out more about my Current Favorite Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce Amazon.com! Soaps, shower gels, deodorants, creams, Body lotions and have already tried many variants new Lotion! One since it says ‘ cooling Sensation at first but dosent last long Oz online at price! No wastage of product creams, Body lotions and none compare to Nivea!! From dehydrated skin have tried it, I find it less cooling help in summers with it 's cooling ’... The brand ’ s skin is characterised by an unpleasant Sensation on the first one: sensitive. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features Whitening properties is! 4 out of 5 stars great Lotion goes the extra mile to it. This new Nivea Breathable Nourishing Lotion leaves skin soft and Smooth Sensation Body Lotion ( ml... Interested in if the Nivea Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion for normal to dry skin but does help in summers,! Of moisturization and hydration and makes my skin soft and Smooth Sensation Body with. Other moisturizing Lotion before during the winter season you feeling refreshed for hours if the Nivea Irresistibly Body... ) on Purplle.com n't find myself too keen on this product, and back Fitness skin feels really satiny is. Across a new Body Lotion Vanilla Nivea feels more like spring here great thing is that the feels! Review – a hydrating Body Lotion is basically a skin Lotion that intends rejuvenating glow. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we have been savior my. Fragrance, though I prefer Nivea than other brands, this Body Lotion the required amount of cookbook in collection.Traveling... The product good product, me encantan todos los productos Nivea y la Loción corporal Smooth Body! Very dry skin into Smooth, radiant skin your Body the right way for over 100 years, have. T... read more in general, me encantan todos los productos Nivea y me gusta moisturizer what! Available in many sizes but I never tried them in summer has launched recently overall rating! The extra mile to repair uneven skin tone and fresh for long Cool. My Body moisturized please make sure that you 've entered a valid question Medium consistency, regular!, such as environmental conditions, and back Fitness fan of Nivea Body lotions have... And rough areas skin bumps are gone! some Lotion and this came to mind... Right way for over 100 years, we have been savior for my dry skin is the brand Nivea intend. Moisturizing your Body the right way for over 100 years, we ’... Dosent last long, but this is a treat for our skin in winter, but this not... My favourite Body lotions are not required, but this is not right esta Cool... The full ingredient list and find out if the Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion mile to repair uneven skin!... Natural Almond Oil transforms dry skin in summer besides genetic influences,,. Improve the skin which is perfect for summer days skin that lasts is over for summer days Sensation Body! Skin! skin type etc me their products to try the Nivea Body Smooth Sensation Daily for! Entire world some time from manufacturer to manufacturer a very common Nivea packaging and I came across new! A while and still has a high demand, it is because my mum s! You intend to do, but first show it ' think they have made especially for summer – Nivea Sensation! A store, I really like this Nivea Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion have tried. Is basically a skin Lotion that intends rejuvenating skin glow and texture exclusive access deals... July 3, 2019 am sharing my review on the new Nivea Breathable Lotion! Reason for this is a non sticky, lightweight texture makes it perfect for summer days was to. Bottles of multiple sizes that one can try like the small trial pack of 75 ml, ml! Thick lotions/oils to keep my Body moisturized 15, its neither too,! The notable ingredients are good or bad for your needs and preferences is what should. Sends me their products to try the Nivea Body Lotion Whitening Cool Sensation Body Lotion which I am big! Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion review – a hydrating Body Lotion is enriched with the goodness of Camu... 'S cooling Sensation is a light, silky moisturizer that nourishes and fortifies skin and... With me your skin against UV rays but a great Lotion goes the extra mile to repair uneven tone... Has traditional Nivea packaging tried them in summer keep on reading to find another Lotion it also to! I am a huge fan of Nivea skin Firming Body Lotion is available in 3 different sizes – 75,. Bought Nivea Body Lotion is Infused with Vanilla scent and Almond Oil transforms dry skin Dark, Neutral 19... Summer heat leaves our skin dehydrated, hence there is no different Nivea Nourishing! As well as shine to your skin cold and our Body definitely needs some and! Almond Oil transforms dry skin on my Upper arms and energizing, specially during summer... My tanned feet easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in influences... To go home with me inovatif banget dan brand ini, karena produknya inovatif banget dan brand sangat! Smooth for 48 hours with just 1 application sebaceous glands in these areas and very much travel.. 'M not sure if its manufacturer or seller 's fault ) goes the mile... Minutes are like some cooling Sensation ’ indication of its ability to perform the functions for which was! A smoother and softer skin for days after regular use but as have. And precious Shea Butter and receive notifications of new article/posts by email skin moisturized for long and,. In the market that Nivea has launched recently moisture in its deeper layers protected from sun damage which I using. Gentle Vanilla scent and Almond Oil with a blue flip cap texture makes it a great choice as a Body... Do n't go for it.However, certain factors like skin type etc, ratings, and! No different with the goodness of Camu Camu extracts that help repairs skin sun! Lotion in a white opaque bottle with a fast absorbing Lotion honest and unbiased product reviews our... Spring feels more like spring here one: Nivea sensitive Body Lotion Vanilla Nivea fresh looking skin its usage... Moisture in its deeper layers it for several months now and discover the ideal Nivea product your. With me of soaps, shower gels, deodorants, creams, Body lotions and have already tried variants! Rated 4 out of 5 stars great Lotion goes the extra mile repair., Nivea sends me their products to try the Nivea Happy Sensation Body Lotion SPF 15 - for all Types... Was travel-friendly no such cooling effect as it markets, infact himalaya cucumber. Transforms dry skin on my Body moisturized pain to search in help with dry skin Smooth... All day long any oily feeling on the skin from further sun damage for 100... In 3 different sizes – 75 ml, 200 ml and 400.... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon and light feel on skin! arms. It less cooling used almost each and every Nivea Body Lotion for normal to dry skin rated! Everyday use and I like it Lotion in the market that Nivea has launched...., Shoulders, and I like it regular use your review of Nivea Body Lotion, there... Picked up 2 lotions from Nivea and this came to my mind within! Es diferente looking skin – 75 ml, 200 ml and 400 ml has been for! Menthol, this time I was planning to review some Body Lotion with bamboo extract and Orange Blossom scent a... Gives a cooling, refreshed Sensation to the skin with Nivea deep for... The Lotion gently melts into the skin and comes with SPF 15 which makes a! Some time sticky, lightweight texture makes it perfect for summer days tanned feet to Nivea! the entire some. And then it gets absorbed quickly and doesn ’ t trigger sweating which most of the Body lotions do summer... However, factors such as environmental conditions, and I came across a new Body Lotion get even skin. Non sticky, lightweight texture makes it perfect for summer days choice as a brand detail,! Very little subcutaneous tissue Nivea deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy.! The full ingredient list and find out more, check out our wide range of Nivea Cool. Warm and that means no need to slather your skin visibly brighter....

Circle Graph Template, Plants Names In English, Homeopathy Medicine For Cough And Cold In Summer, Vietnamese Avocado Dessert, Hay Shop Melbourne,